Game Of Thrones ~ T1 Game Of Thrones ~ T1

Absolutely fantastic! Where has this been all of my life?

T1LTED responds:

Thanks! Here on newgrounds! =)

Aquarius Redux Aquarius Redux

It's pretty good -- besides the fact that i can tell it was so obviously created with FL studio and it could use some remastering. Maybe google or youtube some theorems on audio levels, that might help. Otherwise its pretty good!

HandSteps HandSteps

Great beat, but it definitely needs some remastering. The drums are about perfect, but the synths and other plugins are just off tune. Good job, and keep working on it bro!

Wayv responds:

Thanks! I figured as much about the synths. Having a hard time with the mastering. :P

MCU - Trouble (TS remix) MCU - Trouble (TS remix)

An all around great sound, amazing job.

Peace {durn} Peace {durn}

Well done Durn! I haven't listened to your music in a very long time, and i'm pleased by this track. :) can't wait for another new track dude!

P.S, Could you check one of my 2 recent tracks and give me some feedback? I already know my old ones suck. Lol

- Psynatra .

PolarBear - Karma PolarBear - Karma

A very groovy srtong-beat style. I like it! An amazing job my friend. This would do well as an instrumental as well.

- Fellow artist, Psynatra.

(ch)ill {durn} (ch)ill {durn}

What the EFF just happened?!

Damn, Durn, Damn... Your music style and skills make mine look like a pile of shit mixed with something unearthly and terrifying. I want your talent. But i won't go Space Jam on'ya... So.... Good job dude! I'm going to try and listen to your music more often, maybe develop some of your Bad A style into my Weird crap while i try and learn my programs a bit better. I could never afford any professional instruments, the programs put me in a dith in the first place. Love your music, Love your style. Keep being amazing.

durn responds:

I'll tell ya what the eff happened - 10 years did! Lol, my stuff also used to come out like steaming piles of turd when I started back when I was 18 but if you just keep at it and always keep experimenting, eventually you do get better. :) It took a hella long time for me, :P not saying it should take you as long.

I as well can't afford any professional grade stuff other than Reason. I've learned to be comfortable with just it. Being comfortable with the tools you use are also a big part of creating the sounds you want, product manuals and video tutorials are definitely key in learning more about your software. :)

Heh, you got me rambling. Thanks for the listen and the love, Hades. :)

St. Peter's Gate {durn} St. Peter's Gate {durn}

Steady, and awesome!

I love the steady build and the great Wobbles at the end! Its fantastic! First on dubstep and i say do it again! Mixing house and dubstep would be awesome. Maybe a dubstep with some rap in it. But i don't know if you can rap...
Anyways. Its pretty sexy.

durn responds:

Thanks Hades! :D House and Dubstep would be a great combination! For now, though, how about Half-tempo beat and Trance? :d Go check out my new tune - Seasons!

Clear Skies {durn} Clear Skies {durn}

GOOD SH*T!

Awesome music as always my man! It makes me want to drop my Dubstep/techno style and pick up on making a house song. And i really think i will. Never as good as this, but something to listen to xD

durn responds:

Why drop styles when you can merge em? :D Thanks for the love, hades. :)

LoZ: Fi's Theme Dubstep LoZ: Fi's Theme Dubstep

NICE!

The drop took a little while but it fit really well! Good job on the remix. It hits greatly. 5/5 9/10